Step 1: install the front wheel
- A) Take out the bike and make it stand up.
- B) Loose the nut to remove the temporary protected bar.
- C) Insert the wheel between the fork blades so that the axle can seat firmly at the fork dropouts (the slots at the tip of the fork blades).
- D) Put the gaskets on it and tighten up the nuts.
Note: if the lever cannot be pushed all the way to a position parallel to the fork blade, return the lever to the OPEN position. Then turn the tension adjusting nut counterclockwise and make a one-quarter turn, and try tightening the lever again.
Step 2: adjust the stem
- A) Undo the stem bolts slightly till you can turn the stem.
- B) Align the stem with the front wheel.
- C) Tighten up the stem bolts.
Step 3: install the handlebar
- A) Undo the handlebar clamp bolts to open the clamp.
- B) Place the handlebar and make sure the clamp is in the middle of the handlebar. (The brake levers should be in front of the grips.)
- C) Tighten up the clamp bolts to lock the clamp.
Step 4: install the front light
- A) Place the front light with the fork brace.
- B) Secure the light by tightening up the bolt.
Step 5: install the pedals
Step 6: install the seat
- A) Slide the seat post into the support frame.
- B) Adjust the seat to a suitable height and fix it by locking the quick-release clip.
Step 7: install the battery
- A) Put the battery in place as the picture shows.
Step 8: install the reflectors
Step 9: turn the power on
- A) Press the on/off button on the battery to turn the battery on.
- B) Press the on/off button on the display to turn the power on. Then it’s ready to go!