Assembly Guide of E-scooter
Eleglide e-scooters all come in an easy-to-install pack. The assembly steps are as follows.
Get it out and unfold it
- Get the scooter out of the box and press down the folding lever a bit to unfold the handlebar stem and fasten it.
- Unfold the kickstand to support the e-scooter and lift up the handlebar.
Assemble the display
- Place the display on the right handlebar and fasten it in the right position with the tool in the package.
Step 3 (Only for D1)
Assemble the saddle
- Lift up the seat post and fasten it with the nut.
- Twist the nut to get the seat post ready for the saddle.
- Loose the quick release clip.
- Put the saddle in the seat post and keep the saddle at a suitable height, then tighten the clip.
Turn the power on
- Put the key into the keyhole and rotate it to get the power supply. (Please take care of the key.) Then the scooter is ready for your first ride.