Assembly Guide of T1 & T1 Step-Thru
T1 & T1 STEP-THRU
Step 1: Install The Handlebar
- A) Take out the bike and make it stand up.
- B) Open the clip by loosing the screws on it.
- C) Place the handlebar in the right position and make sure the clip is in the middle of the bar.
- D) Lock the clip by tightening the screws.
Step 2: Install The Front Wheel
- A) Put the bike upside down and remove the temporary protected bar by loosing the nut on it.
- B) Insert the front wheel into the fork dropouts and make sure the wheel is fully seated.
- C) Remove the nut and one spring on the quick release.
- D) Slide the quick release through the hub from the opposite side of the brake disc.
- E) Slide the spring into the hub and tighten the nut to fix the quick release.
Step 3: Fix The Headset
- A) Adjust the headset of the bike to the right position.
- B) Tighten the headset with the M4/M5 socket head wrench.
Step 4: Adjust The Stem Angle (Only for T1 Step-Thru)
- A) Loose the stem with the M6 socket head wrench.
- B) Adjust the stem to the angle you want and fix it by tightening the screws.
Step 5: Install The Headlight
- A) Place the headlight in the right position.
- B) Fix the light by tightening the screw with the M4 socket head wrench.
Step 6: Install The Taillight
- A) Connect the wire to the taillight.
- B) Place the taillight in the right position and tighten the screws to fix it.
Step 7: Fix The Mudguard
- A) Fix the support of the mudguard by tightening the screws with the M5 socket head wrench.
Step 8: Install The Pedals
Step 9: Install The LCD Display
- A) To make it easy to install, disassemble one of the supports of the display first with the M3 socket head wrench.
- B) Slightly open another support to get the display stuck on the handlebar.
- C) Slightly open the disassembled support and buckle it on the handlebar. Fix it with the M3socket head wrench.
- D) Fix the display in the middle of the handlebar with the M3 socket head wrench.
- E) Open the clip of the display button and buckle it on the handlebar. And use the M2.5 hex wrench to tighten the clip and fix the button.
- F) Connect the display cable with the power cord.
Note: don’t overtighten screws when you install the display. Or it will cause permanent damage to it. The display can be mounted firmly with 0.2N.m torque.
Step 10: Install Spoke Reflectors
Step 11: Install The Seat
- A) Slide the seat post into the support frame.
- B) Adjust the seat to a suitable height and fix it by tightening and locking the quick-release clip.
Step 12: Turn The Power on
- A) Lock the battery and turn the display on. Then it’s ready to go!