Assembly Guide of Tankroll
Step 1: Install The Handlebar
- A) Take out the bike and make it stand up.
- B) Open the stem clamp by loosing the screws on it.
- C) Place the handlebar in the right position and make sure the clamp is in the middle of the bar.
- D) Close the clamp and secure the handlebar by tightening the screws.
Step 2: Install The Front Wheel
- A) Put the bike upside down.
- B) Remove the temporary protected bar by loosening the nuts on it.
- C) Loosen the nuts on the front wheel and insert the front wheel between the fork blades so that the axle can seat firmly at the fork dropouts (the slots at the tip of the fork blades).
- D) Tighten the nuts to secure the front wheel.
Step 3: Install The Front Light and Front Mudguard
- A) Loosen the screws on the fork crown and take them out.
- B) Place the front light and front mudguard in the right position.
- C) Slide the screws through the front light, front mudguard and front fork, and then tighten them.
- D) Secure the front mudguard. (There are 2 screws on the fork blades for securing the mudguard.)
- E) Connect the light cable with the bike cable.
Step 4: Install The Display
- A) Open the 2 support rings of the display by loosening the screws on them.
- B) Put the support rings through the handlebar.
- C) Close the rings to secure the display. (Make sure the display is in the middle of the handlebar.)
- D) Open the clip of the display button and buckle it on the handlebar.
- D) Connect one of the display cables with the bike cable and another display cable with the button cable. (Connectors of the same color should be connected together.)
Step 5: Install The Rear Reflector
Step 6: Install The Pedals